Re: prevent users from seeing pl/pgsql code in pgadmin

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Merlin Moncure" <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: prevent users from seeing pl/pgsql code in pgadmin
Date: 2005-03-16 16:20:24
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Anything we did would be fairly pointless given that there's not much we
can do to stop them doing 'SELECT prosrc FROM pg_proc'. I suppose you
could remove select permissions from the table, but I wouldn't be
surprise if that broke things horribly - it certainly breaks pgAdmin and
pg_dump.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date