Re: new build dep summary ?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: new build dep summary ?
Date: 2005-03-04 10:30:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Yup.

> - wxUSE_DEPRECATED=0 instead of 1 (shall I modify this
> directly in the source file basic.h [<-- not sure of the
> name, my memory is not young anymore]

Pfft - what does that make Andreas, Hiroshi and myself?!?!? Oh, and Mark
- he's just had a birthday making him a year older than me again for the
next few months at least! Dunno 'bout Adam or Jean-Michel....

> or is it adviced to
> pass this with CFLAGS / CXXFLAGS ?)

I tried the latter and it didn't work on either Windows or Linux :-(

I editted basic.h on both which worked fine.

> - I presume there is no more libs to build than before
> but maybe I'm missing something ?

Just the OGL lib. XRC is no longer required as it's built in now (but
iirc it was in the last version as well).

Regards, Dave.