Re: graphical explain done

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: graphical explain done
Date: 2005-03-03 13:32:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Looks *very* nice, but should I be able to see the stats etc for each
object? When I click a node, what appears to be a mis-sized tooltip
appears - see the attachment. Also, if I try to drag a node I get:

---------------------------
wxWidgets Debug Alert
---------------------------
C:\wxWidgets-2.5.4\src\common\wincmn.cpp(2376): assert "GetCapture() ==
this" failed: attempt to release mouse, but this window hasn't captured
it
Do you want to stop the program?
You can also choose [Cancel] to suppress further warnings.
Yes No Cancel

Obviously not an issue in a production build, but it would be nice to
fix.

Nice work though :-)

Regards, Dave

Attachment Content-Type Size