Moving on...

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Moving on...
Date: 2005-03-02 15:40:36
Lists: pgsql-odbc

As some of you will know, I'm involved in various areas of the
PostgreSQL project, and unfortunately it has got to the stage where I
have to give something up so that I continue to give my family and other
projects the attention they deserve.

Since we released pgAdmin III, I've essentially stopped using psqlODBC
so no longer have any real personal interest in ODBC in general,
therefore it's with regret that I must announce my intention to stop
working on the psqlODBC project with immediate effect.

In preparation for this, as you have probably seen, I have just uploaded
a new release version of the driver based on the last snapshot, and in
addition, have updated the Gborg website in various places where
required, and rewritten the Windows Installer using the Open Source WiX
toolset.

Regards, Dave