Re: New snapshot - 08.00.0005

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Philippe Lang" <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>,<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New snapshot - 08.00.0005
Date: 2005-03-01 14:02:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Odd - have you retyped the data completely? Perhaps there's some
non-visible characters there that got removed when you duplicated the
data (I assume you cut/pasted it in something).

> With driver 208, no problem, on both Windows 2000 / Access
> 2000 and Windows XP / Acces 2003.
>
> My database is encoded in LATIN1. Maybe that could be
> something important?

Can you try reloading it into an ascii db? Out of curiosity...

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: anthony.cadutoDate: 2005-03-01 17:46:18