Re: Old developer page needs to redirect

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Old developer page needs to redirect
Date: 2005-03-01 08:11:20
Lists: pgsql-www

It is a replacement. First though, someone needs to check that all
relevant content has been copied across to the main site - got time for
that Greg? :-) IIRC, most/all of the HTML has gone, but there might be a
few presentations and slideshows etc. still there.

Once that is done, all that should be left will be the hackers personnal
pages, and cvsweb iirc - the rest of the site can be replaced with a
redirect page.

Regards, Dave.