Mirror reports getting lost

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Mirror reports getting lost
Date: 2005-02-24 15:31:26
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Marc,

Dunno if you can shed some light on this - every night, a script runs on
svr2 to check the mirrors and update their last sync timestamp in the
mirrors database. A report generated by this script is sent to
pgsql-slavestothewww(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot) Whilst I have occasionally received
this, the vast majority of the time it simply vanishes - it doesn't even
end up in the moderation queue. At one time I was getting errors because
it was too big, but I've since tweaked the maximum size for that list.

Any ideas? Could it be getting clobbered by your spam filters?

/D