Re: Unix domain socket

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ramon Danieli" <ramond(at)post(dot)tau(dot)ac(dot)il>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unix domain socket
Date: 2005-02-24 08:13:36
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hmm, did even realise it had crept in there. Well to enable it you will
need to define the HAVE_UNIX_SOCKETS macro when you compile. Does it
then work? As for why it's done the way it is, I have no idea - it was
committed by Hiroshi Inoue, so he'd need to answer that - unfortunately
though, he no longer works on psqlODBC.

Regards, Dave.