Re: Bug in ODBC driver 08.00.0004 and stored procedure

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Joost Kraaijeveld" <J(dot)Kraaijeveld(at)Askesis(dot)nl>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Bug in ODBC driver 08.00.0004 and stored procedure
Date: 2005-02-23 16:54:29
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Thanks Joost - patches applied (I also modified SQLGetFunctions in
info.c to stop it reporting that SQLSetScrollOptions was implemented).

> Also attached a MinGW makefile that works and gives a working
> dll. I have given the autoconf stuff a look but that is
> higher math to me. Something for the bright people amongs us.

Err, it wasn't attached :-(. Perhaps Peter can look at detecting the
Windows DM as a valid alternative to iODBC/unixODBC though - he's the
resident autoconf guru :-)

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Hrishikesh DeshmukhDate: 2005-02-23 17:03:13