Re: Two PWN Files

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Two PWN Files
Date: 2005-02-15 08:45:24
Lists: pgsql-www

Thanks, applied to CVS.

> These are the results
> of an automated conversion script, so please let me know if
> anything needs to
> be changed about them -- so I can fix the script.

- Please lose the anchor tags and extra spaces around the titles.
- Please format the main titles as:

Weekly News - February 11th 2005

In particular, no leading 'PostgreSQL' (it gets added anyway for the
title tag, and is right below the PostgreSQL name/logo on the page
itself), a dash to separate the date, and a 'th' or whatever after the
number. Not that I'm being picky or anything you understand :-)

Thanks, Dave.