Re: JonAS project would like to emulate our interactive docs

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <Gerard(dot)Vandome(at)objectweb(dot)org>, <fnasser(at)redhat(dot)com>
Subject: Re: JonAS project would like to emulate our interactive docs
Date: 2005-02-14 16:24:12
Lists: pgsql-www

It's all homegrown and very site specific I'm afraid, but the code is available in CVS if you want to take a look:

Script and program to cleanup the HTML and load it into the database:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgweb/cvs/cvs.php/portal/tools/docs

Page generation:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgweb/cvs/co.php/portal/system/docs.php?r=1.11

Submission handling (for various forms):
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgweb/cvs/co.php/portal/system/handleform.php?r=1.16

Note that the latter 2 rely heavily on the Pear template code we use.

Regards, dave.