Re: New release

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Joost Kraaijeveld" <J(dot)Kraaijeveld(at)Askesis(dot)nl>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New release
Date: 2005-02-14 12:44:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Well, I don't much care either way, but obviously Hiroshi did. However,
supporting another development environment is reason enough to override
one persons personal taste imho (even if that environment is a little
broken ;-) ), so please feel free to submit a patch to the list.

> >> BTW: the drivers compiles OK with MinGW. Is there any
> >> interest in a MinGW based Eclipse Project or simple makefile?
> >
> > I was thinking that we could start building purely in Mingw
> > now that the backend does. The preferred way would be to
> use the existing autoconf
> > build systems (as used on Unix). I haven't had a chance to
> try yet, but
> > if you want to, please do.
> I have a working makefile (attached). It compiles the driver
> but for some reason it does not work (I think it has to do
> with the resource file).

It's not a makefile we need, but appropriate changes to the autoconf
code to allow it to detect and use the Windows driver manager instead of
iodbc/unixodbc.

Regards Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2005-02-14 13:08:26