Re: ODBC release plans?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC release plans?
Date: 2005-01-16 12:16:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Open issues are on Gborg, though the majority haven't been verified as
actual bugs.

My workload is high at the moment, so I do not intend to try to do a new
release right now (maybe in a week or two?). The Win32 installer will be
and has been shipping with 08.00.0003 which is essentially the same as
.0002 (the last snapshot release) bar a minor fix from Scot. Judging
from the lack of bug reports I've seen on it, it's pretty stable.

Regards, Dave.