Re: list of mirrora

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Oleg Bartunov" <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Alexey Borzov" <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Subject: Re: list of mirrora
Date: 2004-12-23 11:01:26
Lists: pgsql-www

I just looked at it though, and it's all set to 48 hours anyway!

There is obviously no major problem though, as we have roughly the same
number of mirrors as we always did - perhaps you can keep an eye on your
for a few days; maybe the script downloaded a bad copy of sync_timestamp
or something...

Regards, Dave.