Re: site change issues

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Brian Kilpatrick" <briank(at)sraapowergres(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: site change issues
Date: 2004-12-22 16:41:38
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Brian,

That URL changed with the new site that went live this morning - it's
now at http://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/awbook.html

All the links to it that I can see look OK - have we missed one
someplace?

> Also the www has no info on actually contacting the list on
> the archive
> page. Of course this may be by design.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. What is the URL of the page, and what
do you expect to see?

Regards, Dave