Launch now???

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Launch now???
Date: 2004-12-21 14:09:03
Lists: pgsql-www
Hi all,

I've fixed a bunch of issues today, and as far as I can tell, the new
site is ready to go barring some minor issues and ongoing content
updates. As I will be away over the Christmas break, and will not
necessarily have any email access I am keen to go live ASAP so there are
at least a couple of days before Christmas after we switch over.

*** With that in mind, unless there are any screams of objection I will
make the site live tomorrow AM (GMT). ***

Regards, Dave

pgsql-www by date