Events broken...

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "PostgreSQL www" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Events broken...
Date: 2004-12-20 23:28:15
Lists: pgsql-www

If anyone has five minutes, the events could use a tweak (if not, I'll
try to pick this up tomorrow sometime).

- Viewing the details of an event is broken.
- As an interim measure until the event's etc are more properly sorted,
I think the archive should only show the outstanding events. They are of
far less interest than archived news, and seeing as there is no
'current' list anywhere else....

Regards, Dave.