Re: AR Update

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ossama Khayat" <okhayat(at)yahoo(dot)com>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: AR Update
Date: 2004-12-03 09:31:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

No, please send updates when you have them (thought preferrably not
daily :-) ). We have quite a strict CVS commit policy so there are very
few committers.

Now, if anyone knows a way to easily grant commit privs to a single
subdirectory only, then perhaps we could arrange something for the
translators - after all, it's not like we can test much of what you guys

Regards, dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Ossama KhayatDate: 2004-12-03 09:34:50
Previous:From: Ossama KhayatDate: 2004-12-03 09:27:35