Re: Arabic translation

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ossama Khayat" <okhayat(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Arabic translation
Date: 2004-12-02 09:13:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Thanks Ossama. Please send future updates to
pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org in case I'm unavailable.

I've updated the transaltion in CVS tip and the 1_2_0-PATCHES branch,
and re-enabled it in the  makefiles. I've also set to to 'maintained' on
the website (which might take a couple of hours to catch up).

> and how to ask for a nightly build that I can use for testing.

There are nightly builds in source and Slackware formats under There are other builds there as
well, but they may be less regularly updated.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-12-02 09:35:18