Re: Arabic translation

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ossama Khayat" <okhayat(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Arabic translation
Date: 2004-12-02 09:13:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Thanks Ossama. Please send future updates to
pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org in case I'm unavailable.

I've updated the transaltion in CVS tip and the 1_2_0-PATCHES branch,
and re-enabled it in the makefiles. I've also set to to 'maintained' on
the website (which might take a couple of hours to catch up).

> and how to ask for a nightly build that I can use for testing.

There are nightly builds in source and Slackware formats under
http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/. There are other builds there as
well, but they may be less regularly updated.

Regards, Dave.