Re: Installation problem with RC2

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Gino Lucrezi" <gino-pgadmin(at)lucrezi(dot)net>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Installation problem with RC2
Date: 2004-12-02 08:15:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

Yes, sorry - I meant to email about this, but as I'm sure you
appreciate, release time gets pretty hectic. I found that Wise for
Windows Installer had helpfully left references to some of the
translations that used to be there but weren't included in this release.
After a whole heap of manually cleaning up the MSI database, it tested
OK on my test VMs.

The sooner I rewrite this in Wix the better....

Regards, Dave

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-12-02 08:42:30