Re: New ODBC driver

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <markw(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New ODBC driver
Date: 2004-12-01 13:48:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I haven't looked at it in depth, but I think you will essentially just
need to rewrite connection.c as a libpq wrapper.

I don't think it would be realistic to mix the two approaches though -
if only because they couldn't share a single database connection.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: markwDate: 2004-12-01 13:50:13