Re: 1.2.0 Gold uploaded

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Troels Arvin" <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 1.2.0 Gold uploaded
Date: 2004-12-01 10:56:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

No, I don't have RPM I'm afraid. Besides, unless I produce them, I'm not
signing them anyway - I think that is the responsibility of the
individual packager.

> By the way: A freshmeat update has been submitted, so a
> freshmeat announcement is on its way.

Thanks.

> Now, it would be nice
> if the http://www.pgadmin.org/ front page had the news, too.

Working on it...

:-)

/D

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: cvsDate: 2004-12-01 11:03:29
Subject: CVS Commit by dpage: 1.2.0 Release announcement
Previous:From: Troels ArvinDate: 2004-12-01 10:44:31