Re: PostgreSQL mirror test report

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL mirror test report
Date: 2004-11-24 21:01:43
Lists: pgsql-www

Well it is the www list, and this is the sort of thing this list was
setup for. I admit the email isn't too informative yet, but the
intention is to start adding the error counts and actions taken to the
report, thus allowing us to take appropriate additional action where
required.

Regards, Dave

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: webmasterDate: 2004-11-25 00:57:01