Re: report compiling pgadmin3 on MacosX

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Jose' Cruanyes" <cruanyes(at)cegroup(dot)it>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: report compiling pgadmin3 on MacosX
Date: 2004-11-23 09:46:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Excellent news - thanks for letting us know. Unfortunately there is no
workaround for the SSL issue at this time - as I recall, the detection
macro was getting quite complex, and as SSL is pretty much everywhere
now anyway, we didn't bother with the non-ssl build. Patches welcome
though if you can come up with a solution... :-)

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: D'ArtagnanDate: 2004-11-23 13:24:48