Re: "Stretchy" vs. Fixed-width

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: "Stretchy" vs. Fixed-width
Date: 2004-11-21 21:28:44
Lists: pgsql-www

Yeah, they seem have have changed it recently. Try the 'Windows Server
System' link, or http://msdn.microsoft.com to see examples of the older
style.

I agree with Joshua incidently (which is why I mentioned the site in the
first place). Many ppl hate Microsoft, but they are undeniably good at
user interface design.

/D

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Mitch PirtleDate: 2004-11-21 21:34:48
Previous:From: eleinDate: 2004-11-21 21:06:19
Subject: Re: New News Entry