Re: RC2 announcement

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>,"Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RC2 announcement
Date: 2004-11-20 20:11:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Don't be sorry, be louder! Seriously though, I don't see this in Win32, but I don't have any Linux desktops to try at them moment so I can't test more appropriately I'm afraid. If I was at work it'd be Slackware anyway...

> (I permit to insist because it seems my mails are randomly
> reaching the list/people).

I did look at that when it arrived (the original copy of the message you resent), and with a bit of educated guesswork, it looks like you were unlucky in that the original message got queued on a server which was then rebooted. Being a FreeBSD server running a fair number of VMs, it was a little while before the right one came back up and the queue got processed.

/D

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Jim SeymourDate: 2004-11-21 13:51:27