Re: RC2 announcement

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>,"pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RC2 announcement
Date: 2004-11-20 19:54:39
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

We only get one announcement on the main website for the betas, and one
for release so lets not waste it on RC2 :-).

A post to -announce would seem sensible -- although, as we should be
aiming to make rc2 into release asap, perhaps we shouldn't risk boring
the wider audience with too many announcements, too close together.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Raphaël EnriciDate: 2004-11-20 20:00:01
Subject: RC2 announcement