Re: Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
Cc: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, "Omar Kilani" <omar(at)tinysofa(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design
Date: 2004-11-12 21:18:20
Lists: pgsql-www

Yes, that's how it should happen. But seeing as -advocacy decided to go
and do their own website, and all we ever seem to get on this list from
there is complaints and criticisms from people who clearly have't taken
the time to check their facts before posting, I personally do not think
they should be included in this. Now that is not a general criticism of
the members of that list - many are *very* constructive community
members. However, every time -advocacy get involved, we end up going
round months old arguments again and again and get nowhere fast.

Regards, Dave.