Re: 08.00.0002 useless :-)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Johann Zuschlag" <zuschlag2(at)online(dot)de>,<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 08.00.0002 useless :-)
Date: 2004-11-11 15:52:29
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Ahh, I was just looking at that. If it has todays date as it's
modification time, then it definitely is the right one (as the one in my
sent items folder does). Are you sure you don't have another copy
somewhere else - maybe from the Win32 PostgreSQL?

> the old driver must have filtered the additional "()"
> somehow. But that is allmost two years ago. I wonder which
> part of the driver did that. Maybe parse.c?

I *think* that code is only used if you have the parse statemnents
option turned on. Could be wrong though.

Regards, Dave

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Scot LoachDate: 2004-11-11 18:34:42
Previous:From: Johann ZuschlagDate: 2004-11-11 15:47:12