Re: Additional features for pgAdmin

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "A(dot)j(dot) Langereis" <a(dot)j(dot)langereis(at)inter(dot)nl(dot)net>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Additional features for pgAdmin
Date: 2004-11-05 16:30:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Thanks. Hmm, good question though - perhaps we should simply ask the
user if they want to connect now when saving a connection.

> > (should have loads more time after next week - promise!! :-p ).
>
> Promises, promises...
> ;-)

I know, I know - but this time it's true :-). I hand in my dissertation
on Wednesday, and then that's it - no more Uni for the first time in 2.5
years! The following two weeks I'll be taking as leave from work, but
will be around, and after that, I'll be looking for a new project. Was
toying with the idea of working on either a graphical explain tool, or
the 4GL I've been wanting to do for years.

Regards, Dave