Re: Testing new website code

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Alexey Borzov" <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Testing new website code
Date: 2004-11-04 10:53:22
Lists: pgsql-www

You're missing the point - it's not that we don't believe something is
wrong, it's the box is not loaded enough to see the performance we've
been getting. What we're trying to do is figure what is actually wrong
whether at the OS, PHP, DB, Pear or portal code level. As you will have
seen from other posts, a couple of changes have already made significant
differences - your testing on another box indicates that there is
probably not a problem at the Pear or portal levels, thus we should
probably be looking at the OS/PHP/DB some more.

Regardsm, Dave.

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: World Wide Web OwnerDate: 2004-11-04 13:01:57