Re: New News Entry

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <ilan(at)socallinuxexpo(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New News Entry
Date: 2004-11-01 14:16:24
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

Unfortunately I cannot approve the following news items that was
submitted to the PostgreSQL.org website because it is not about or
related to PostgreSQL in any way. If you can add any detail that will
make it of specific interest to PostgreSQL users, please submit a new
version and we will reconsider it for inclusion.

Regards, Dave.

  • Re: New News Entry at 2004-11-01 15:43:29 from Vishal Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]