Re: stay-alive-ping in pgadmin

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Vikram Rangnekar" <vicram(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Pgadmin Support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: stay-alive-ping in pgadmin
Date: 2004-10-22 07:12:23
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Vikram,

Please use the mailing lists instead of personal email.

This problem is discussed in the faq at:
http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin3/faq/#ConnDrop

> thanks, and thank again for the aswome application is really
> helped me a lot when I work with postgres.

You're welcome.

Regards, Dave

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Giulio RenziDate: 2004-10-22 07:37:04
Subject: Error Message: ERROR: column "datpath" does not exist
Previous:From: steve foxDate: 2004-10-22 03:48:19
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin3 beta3 build failure at wxMBConv::MB2WC()