Re: Foreign keys / MATCH FULL, PARTIAL, etc.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Alexander Borkowski" <alexander(dot)borkowski(at)abri(dot)une(dot)edu(dot)au>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Foreign keys / MATCH FULL, PARTIAL, etc.
Date: 2004-10-11 09:47:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Ahh, thanks Alex. Iirc, that comment was written in 7.3 days when the
dcos said something like "There's MATCH FULL and MATCH PARTIAL which
isn't implemented yet", so it was probably ignored. Of course, there was
also MATCH SIMPLE, but it didn't have a name then, and cursory scan of
the docs probably wouldn't have registered it's existance :-(

I'll add a note to the todo.

Thanks, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: cvsDate: 2004-10-11 11:21:29