Re: Function editor

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tino Wildenhain" <tino(at)wildenhain(dot)de>, "Tony Caduto" <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
Cc: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Function editor
Date: 2004-10-11 08:24:52
Lists: pgadmin-support

No, I quite agree (1600x1280 here). The problem with adding such an
option is that we would have to do it consistently for all properties
dialogues, *or* have one setting for all. The first option would create
a ridiulously oversized options dialogue, and the second would affect
dialogues that the vast majority of ppl would certainly not want
maximised by default, if ever.

Regards, Dave.