Re: ODBC Snapshot Installer (for Dave Page)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>,"Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>,<anthony(dot)caduto(at)micorp(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC Snapshot Installer (for Dave Page)
Date: 2004-10-10 21:07:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Getting a PG tree, getting the ODBC source... The box I normally build
it on gets physically hacked about a fair bit. On the plus side, it does
mean that the OS is almost always pretty clean as it gets reinstall
regularly...

Actually, for the latest builds I've been using developer.pgadmin.org
which is far more stable.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Karol SzkudlarekDate: 2004-10-11 14:21:14