Re: Function editor

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Function editor
Date: 2004-10-10 19:43:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Steady on, this is supposed to be a friendly list and I'd prefer to keep
it that way.

Tony;

I appreciate your problem, however Andreas is correct - Windows returns
duff position/size values when windows are maximised or minimised. I
have exactly the same problem in pgAdmin II which was written in VB.

Andreas;

In previous apps like pgAdmin II I overcame this problem by only saving
the size/position if the form is normalised. If minimised or maximised
then I simply didn't bother writing the new sizes. Any reason this will
not work in the pga3 code? It might also be reasonable to record whether
the form is maxmised and restore that state if needed - certainly Word
and other Microsoft apps do that (that would have to wait for 1.4
though).

Regards, Dave.