Re: Schema support problems with latest snapshot

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <anthony(dot)caduto(at)micorp(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Schema support problems with latest snapshot
Date: 2004-10-08 19:50:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

________________________________

	From: pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of
anthony(dot)caduto(at)micorp(dot)com
	Sent: 06 October 2004 17:22
	To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
	Subject: [ODBC] Schema support problems with latest snapshot

	Hi,
	I just installed the latest snapshot on my PC where I have my
Access test databases and now when I do a linked table I don't get
anything back without a searchpath.
	before I would at least get public.

Hi Tony,

I've been unable to reproduce this, however, it should be irrelevant now
as I've applied the patch I proposed to expose all tables regardless of
search_path. Look out for a new snapshot later tonight (baby
permitting...)

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-10-08 20:45:26