Re: \n converted to \r\n

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Amir Zicherman" <amir(dot)zicherman(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Jeff Eckermann" <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>,<ben(dot)trewern(at)mowlem(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: \n converted to \r\n
Date: 2004-10-01 20:11:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc

The easy way to get the connection string is to create a DSN with the
settings you want, switch on the commlog and then connect. The resulting
logfile will show you the full connection string built.

In pgAdmin II which used ODBC, we used to use the following:

DRIVER={PostgreSQL};READONLY=0;PROTOCOL=6.4;FAKEOIDINDEX=0;SHOWOIDCOLUMN
=0;ROWVERSIONING=0;SHOWSYSTEMTABLES=0;CONNSETTINGS=;FETCH=100;SOCKET=409
6;UNKNOWNSIZES=0;MAXVARCHARSIZE=254;MAXLONGVARCHARSIZE=65536;OPTIMIZER=1
;KSQO=1;USEDECLAREFETCH=0;TEXTASLONGVARCHAR=1;UNKNOWNSASLONGVARCHAR=0;BO
OLSASCHAR=1;PARSE=0;CANCELASFREESTMT=0;EXTRASYSTABLEPREFIXES=dd_;

Obviously we would add the database, server, username, password and port
options to that.

Regards,Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Gene FarrellyDate: 2004-10-03 19:54:26