Re: [#14748606] comp.databases.postgresql hierarchy

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>,<pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [#14748606] comp.databases.postgresql hierarchy
Date: 2004-09-30 19:15:50
Lists: pgsql-www

Details at
http://www.cs.uu.nl/wais/html/na-dir/usenet/creating-newsgroups/part1.ht
ml

I have no info on how up to date that is.

Regards, Dave.

P.S. I heard a rumour some time ago that you were once part of the
legendary Usenet Cabal Tom. Is that something you'd care to confirm or
deny? :-)

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-09-30 19:18:34