Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Infrastructure TODO list

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Justin Clift" <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Neil Conway" <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>,"Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>,"PostgreSQL www" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"PostgreSQL advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Infrastructure TODO list
Date: 2004-09-30 08:46:40
Lists: pgsql-www

OK, well I didn't see that problem noted in amongst the rest of the
thread. Was that a widespread problem? Certainly I didn't have any
issues with anoncvs or pgfoundry's CVS yesterday, and Gborg is running
like lightning for me at the moment.

> Dropped connections all over the place etc.  :(

Well, if Telstra are anything like BT, then they wouldn't be able to get
a packet transmitted over a hundred miles, never mind a few thousand ;-)

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-www by date