Re: [webmaster] developer bio

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>,<pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [webmaster] developer bio
Date: 2004-09-24 16:04:50
Lists: pgsql-www

Done. Let me know if I should change anything.

Andrew; I've added your entry as well - can you let me know where you
are based though please?

Back to the subject of missing ppl, Simon Riggs also springs to mind.
Anyone got any other suggestions - let me know and I'll email them to
see if they want to be listed.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-www by date