Beta2 rolled and ready for checking

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Beta2 rolled and ready for checking
Date: 2004-09-24 11:45:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Having finally beaten OpenSSL/Mingw into submission, I've uploaded beta2
for win32 and slackware, as well as a source tarball to /ftp/beta on
dev. Please could someone check these look OK before we do a release
notice.

Raph - do you have time for the announcements between feeds? :-) The
important thing this time is to include a changelog from b1.

Regards, Dave