Re: copy and paste

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Jeff Green" <Jeff_Green(at)sapiens(dot)co(dot)uk>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: copy and paste
Date: 2004-09-23 15:47:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

That feature is on the todo list already:
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/development.php#todo. I miss it from SQL
Server Enterprise manager :-(

> That and the ability to click on the column header and have
> the displayed recordset (re)sorted ...

That's on the Sort/Filter options dialogue in 1.1.0+. You can set
sorting on 1 or more columns and select the direction for each, and you
can write custom filters using standard SQL syntax. There was a very
good reason why I didn't add column-click sorting, but I can't think of
it right now.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Alex Rodrigues da SilvaDate: 2004-09-23 16:45:46