Re: Data insert & column name problems

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <munzeitig(at)sigmatec(dot)cz>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Data insert & column name problems
Date: 2004-09-17 07:28:35
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm unable to recreate this - does it happen for all tables? Can you
supply the SQL used to create the table and any associated indexes etc
please?

> -- when creating table/adding column of varchar type, the
> "varchar" is quoted which causes error

There is a known quoting bug that will have caused this - it's fixed in
cvs and should be in the latest snapshot at
http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/snapshots/win32/

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date