Re: Hey, FC2 rpm is ready!

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hey, FC2 rpm is ready!
Date: 2004-09-15 19:49:34
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I'll bet you can't :-)

> >> Also... FC1 has been moved (or will be moved shortly) to fedora
> >> legacy project. I'm not sure that we'll need to support FC1.
> >
> > We still have RH9 users...
>
> Ok :) I have RH9 at home. I'll do it.

Oh, that wasn't a hint - I was just pointing out that ppl don't all
upgrade immediately. I still have a server running PG 7.3.something on
Slackware 7.1 for example.

That said, if you can do it that would be good - Jean-Michel used to do
the RH9 build, but he's not around at the moment.

Cheers, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: cvsDate: 2004-09-15 20:31:49