Re: Translation updates: ru_RU

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Serguei A(dot) Mokhov" <mokhov(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <jm(at)poure(dot)com>, "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Subject: Re: Translation updates: ru_RU
Date: 2004-08-25 07:27:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I believe it refreshes it's cache every X hits (whatever X is).
Jean-Michel is the one who knows as he wrote it, but if you want to take
a look at the code yourself, you can find it at
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/www/pgadmin3/. I haven't
heard from Jean-Michel in a while, unfortunately - I assume he's on a
long holiday or something.

Regards, Dave.