Re: New website code online?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New website code online?
Date: 2004-08-24 07:22:43
Lists: pgsql-www

No idea, but as I said, the php config is the same as Alexey's test
site, and it's on the same VM so should have the same libs etc. so I
would expect it to work. If there was an included file that was
relatively referenced, I would expect php to complain that it couldn't
find that before colmpalining about a missing function.

If you can figure it out it would be appreciated (or if Alexey's still
reading, perhaps you can point us in the right direction) - I dunno when
I'll get to it.

Regards Dave

pgsql-www by date