Re: [BUGS] postgresql 8.0b1 Win32 observations

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>,"Justin Wyer" <justin(at)isogo(dot)co(dot)za>,"postgresql" <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [BUGS] postgresql 8.0b1 Win32 observations
Date: 2004-08-23 07:24:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Why? I know FAT is evil, but the aim is to ensure that peoples data is
safe and that just requires the data directory be on a parition with
reasonable resiliency. If they start losing static stuff like entire
.exe's then the chances are there are bigger problems than any
filesystem can prevent!

Regards, Dave

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-08-23 07:32:05