Re: Error Message: ERROR: CREATE USER: permission denied

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ben Trewern" <ben_trewern(at)hotmail(dot)com>, <lorena_m_v(at)hotmail(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error Message: ERROR: CREATE USER: permission denied
Date: 2004-08-23 07:08:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Yes, that's good advice. I would like to add that pgAdmin II is no
longer actively supported, and the 7.2.1 native port of PostgreSQL that
you appear to be using has never been properly tested with pgAdmin
(though it *should* be OK).

If this is a new project you are working on, you might want to consider
upgrading to PostgreSQL 8.0 beta1 (with a view to upgrading to the
release version as soon as available), which comes with pgAdmin III if
you download the installer build from
http://pgfoundry.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1000007. Both are
being actively developed and supported.

Regards, Dave